Discipline is the refining fire by which talents become abilities.
ROY . L .SMITH
MEMBERS OF THE SCHOOL DISCIPLINE COMMTTIEE
The School Discipline Committee of Bishop Devadass Ambrose Vidyalaya is constituted for the maintenance of discipline in the school. The Committee will ensure that students obey rules and remain orderly and peaceful in the pursuant of educational objectives in the school community. The Committee is made up of the following members
Sr. Premila Shantha Mary : Principal
Fr. T. Cashmir Raj : Administrator
Mr. K. Vinoth - Teacher
Ms. S. Caroline Dyana: Wellness Educator
Mr. S. George Miller: PET
The School Discipline Committee will take up the following functions:
- To assist the students in conforming to school rules and regulations.
- To help students develop self – discipline.
- To administer consequence commensurate with offence committed by any student.
- To frame new school rules and regulations for the student's proper behavior inside the school premises.
- To promote and encourage good behavior among the teachers and students.
- To create an environment that is conducive to peaceful and harmonious co- existence of staff & students of different houses and grades.
MINUTES OF THE FIRST MEETING
MINUTES OF THE SECOND MEETING
MINUTES OF THE THIRD MEETING
MINUTES OF THE FOURTH MEETING